34: How to Reinvent Yourself Through Entrepreneurship
Jim Palmer is a marketing and business building expert and host of Newsletter Guru TV and Stick Like Glue Radio. He is known internationally as “The Newsletter Guru” – the go-to resource for maximizing the profitability of customer relationships. He is the founder and president of Custom Newsletters, Inc., parent company of No Hassle Newsletters, No Hassle Social Media, The Newsletter Guru’s Concierge Print and Mail on Demand, Magnetic Attraction and Retention System (MARS) training program, Success Advantage Publishing, Double My Retention, Stick Like Glue Radio, and Newsletter Guru TV.
Jim is a cancer survivor, has been married for thirty-three years, has four grown children and an awesome grandson. He lives in Chester County, Pennsylvania with his wife, Stephanie, their cat Serendipity, and Toby the marketing dog. Jim and Stephanie love to kayak, travel, and spend time with their family.
In this episode you will learn:
- How he taught his children how to communicate for results
- The benefits of being an entrepreneur
- How Jim reinvented himself at age 41
- About teaching the value of service to the less fortunate
You can find Jim here:
- Register for the Fatherhood Leadership Academy Coaching Program
- Watch my TEDx Talk: The Most Important Question A Father Can Ask Himself