2: The Most Important Question a Father Can Ask Himself
What does fatherhood mean to you?
Did you know that great leaders inspire with hope?
The word is spreading about the Fatherhood is Leadership podcast throughout the globe and we’d like to thank everyone for the support. In this episode you will learn the most important question a father can ask himself. You’ll also hear about what hope can do for you as a leader and a father. Hope is that whisper that says “maybe” when it seems like the entire world is saying “no.” As a father I’ve learned the importance of hope: teaching children to follow their dreams and show them that anything is possible. Early in my career this became evident when I worked as a mentor to a young man named Shawn from Brooklyn NY. His story highlights how leaders can move from being uncertain to mobilizing people toward valued goals.
In this episode you will learn:
- The most important question a father can ask himself
- About TED Talks coming LIVE from my TEDxBoca Raton Talk
- Specific leadership skills that translate into being a good father and vice versa
- The important leadership skills of listening, taking initiative and connection
- How optimism and a phone call can transform a dream into reality
- How a Colin Powell quote relates to fatherhood
- The most important question a father can ask himself is…What kind of leader do you want to be