14: Coaching, Podcasts and Parenting
Marc Mawhinney is a lifelong entrepreneur who began his coaching business after starting several other companies, including one that grew to 100 employees. His passion and specialty is helping other coaches build successful businesses by defining their target markets, implementing systems to better manage their time and make more sales.
He launched the “Natural Born Coaches” podcast – a daily podcast where he interviews successful coaches – to help support the worldwide coaching community. The show became an immediate hit – making it into iTunes “New & Noteworthy” category in its first week of release and greatly exceeding the average downloads for new podcasts. The show can be found at NaturalBornCoaches.com.
In this episode you will learn:
- How Marc successfully integrates a thriving coaching business with fatherhood
- Best practices on how to launch a podcast
- How a career set back turned into future success
- The journey of an entrepreneur
You can find Marc here:
- Register for the Fatherhood Leadership Academy Coaching Program
- Watch my TEDx Talk: The Most Important Question A Father Can Ask Himself