16: The R.I.C.H. Man Experience and Your Most Authentic Self
Armando Cruz is a husband, father, entrepreneur, adventurer, lifestyle physical therapist, ultra-runner, and performance coach. He is the owner of Cruz Country Fitness & Physical Therapy and the creator of the R.I.C.H. Man Experience.
Armando has climbed mountains, has ran over 50 miles in a day in the swamps, has lived out of his car, and has rollerbladed and surfed in hurricanes but his biggest adventure has been fatherhood. He is the proud dad of three amazing children and has been married for eight years to his beautiful wife Christian. See more at The Good Dad Project.
In this episode you will learn:
- How the R.I.C.H. Man Experience translates into being a better father
- Key principles in leadership
- How Armando integrates being an entrepreneur and father
- 4 Principles To Becoming your most authentic self: Respect Inspire Connect Happy
You can find Armando here:
- Register for the Fatherhood Leadership Academy Coaching Program
- Watch my TEDx Talk: The Most Important Question A Father Can Ask Himself